Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011 Pictures

I’ve been asked by several readers to include more pictures in my blog.  Unfortunately, the Google website where I’ve got my blog located doesn’t seem to allow it.  Also, I understand from several of you that you are having difficulty making comments or “friending” my blog, even those of you who have Google accounts.  I would have thought Google would have been more friendly.  Or, it may be that I just don’t know how to use it properly—a scenario as likely as “it’s Google’s fault”.
So, to make a long story short, I’m going to find a different blog site very soon, so please be patient.  Starting a blog seems to have challenges other than “what do I write about today?”  It requires technical skills that I don’t have yet.  For instance, I tried to join Facebook with our business and I couldn’t figure it out.  Those of you who have greater internet skills than I could please advise me.  Or do it for me on your next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment